Rolling to a Station Near You
Healthy Ride 2.0 is HERE! The team is busy installing new racks at all 50 stations. Riders are still able to quickly rent and return any Healthy Ride bike using the cable lock, but with the added security of locking directly to a rack. Similar to the Pilot system, Healthy Ride 2.0 makes renting and returning easy and reliable.
And It’s Not Just New Racks…
Healthy Ride 2.0 goes beyond a few hundred bike racks; it’s a more convenient, reliable, flexible and local system too.
How to Rent and Return
- Rent bike with keypad or app.
- Enter 4 digit unlock code in app (if applicable).
- Pull lock from fork & place in holder.
- Remove bike from the rack and ride!
- Roll bike into rack.
- Insert lock through rack and bike fork.
- Press OK on keypad to return.
Need help? Call us 24/7 at 412-535-5189
Try the new Healthy Ride 2.0 system FREE for 60 minutes!
How to use code:
1. If you do not have an account, register at HealthyRidePGH.com or on the mobile app “nextbike”.
2. Log-in to your account select “Vouchers” or “Redeem Voucher” depending on website versus app.
3. Enter Voucher Code 436243 and hit “Redeem Voucher”.
New look. New Experience. Same great Pittsburgh.